Call for abstracts
The call for abstracts for the ACEM Winter Symposium 2019 is now now open!
The theme chosen by the Committee for the Symposium is 'Te Wero' the Māori challenge. This theme was offered by our local Māori advisors as a culturally appropriate term to use.
The Organising Committee is asking presenters to 'challenge' existing concepts in Emergency Medicine and to share 'challenges' that confront you in our specialty.
You are invited to submit your abstract under one of the following themes:
- Challenges in clinical Emergency Medicine
- The Challenge of workplace culture and wellbeing
- Ultrasound in Emergency Medicine
- Emergency Medicine Updates
- Future Challenges in Emergency Medicine/Aging
- Choosing Wisely/Myth busting/Challenging ritualism
- Indigenous medicine/Health inequities
- Patient stories/Case studies
- Other (please indicate in the portal which theme your abstract should be presented under)
To view the abstract guidelines and a sample abstract template please click here.
The Programme Committee intends to provide high-quality sessions focused on educational content that is free from commercial influence or bias. All conflicts of interest must be declared.
- Closing of abstract submissions: 26 November 2018
- Review of abstracts: December 2018
- Notification of abstracts: mid-January 2019
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
If you have any questions regarding the submission of your abstract, please do not hesitate to contact:
T: +64 9 281 5588
M: +64 21 918 524